We often find people express a desire to help, but feel lost in terms of ways to help. Our organization is flexible on ways in which people can contribute- whether that be volunteer work, or goods and services. Oftentimes there can be hesitation on financial donations- because people question what portion of their donation will actually be given to those in need.
The Humanity Project wants to challenge this perspective. Even the smallest bit helps. Aside from financial donations or volunteer work, following us on YouTube, Twitter and like us on Facebook. Share our story with friends and family and you can even suggest new ideas on what our next project should be and innovative ways to raise funds and awareness.
Contact Us if you would like help getting The Humanity Project started in your community. Please join us in our mission to change social consciousness, and see a real change in your community!
DonationsAll proceeds go to helping your community
Donate With Paypal
Donate by clicking the link below. Remember, 100% of monetary donations go to the community.
Email Money Transfer
You can send email money transfers to the following email. Please contact us in advance before making the transfer.
In Person Donations
You can donate cash or cheques or physical goods to The Humanity Project in person at our centre. Visit our contact page for our address and operating hours.
An innovative way to help The Humanity Project, your community AND the environment is to turn in your recyclables at any of the approved drop-off locations listed below. The only thing you have to do is remember to let the desk attendant know that you want to put the funds on The Humanity Project account. We thank you, the community thanks you, and the environment thanks you!
Remember to let them know at the recycling depots that you are donating the proceeds of your bottles to The Humanity Project.
Riverview Bottle Exchange
609 Pine Glen Rd
Phone: (506) 387-3004
Gorbers Bottle Exchange
216 High St
Phone: (506) 857-1018
Valley Redemption Centre Inc – Recycling/Bottle Exchange
323 Collishaw St,
Phone: (506) 859-1989
VolunteeringHelp us support the community by volunteering your time
Volunteers at The Humanity Project & What Kids Need Moncton has allowed us to
- Feed over 200,000 meals to our city’s homeless, and working-poor individuals
- Provide emergency shelter to those who were in desperate need during dangerous weather.
- Help over 130 people in need, and counting, find permanent and transitional housing
- Prepare emergency food boxes for those in need
- Provide assistance and transportation to medical appointments for those without family support or presence.
- Assist those without resources to apply for services (CPP, OAS, EI, SA, LIS, etc.)
- Provide tutoring
- Prepare donations of daily clothing and toiletries for those in need.
- Teach independent living life skills such as hygiene, cooking, and food preparation
- Provide services helping those in need with Resume writing and job search assistance.
- And so much more.
We Need You!
Thank You to everyone who helped us help our community. Every. Single. Person. Who has spent even an hour of their time with us has moved us ever closer to achieving our goal of conquering homelessness and poverty in our community.
This goal may seem impossible some days as we face struggles,